Monday, June 26, 2017

A Few Things

First off I just want to give a huge thank you to my friends who shared my review of Davefest. All I really expected was just a few friends to check this blog out but in just one review over 200 people viewed it whether it be 200 individual people, a few different people showing others or just one person constantly refreshing the page 200 times it doesn't matter, I really appreciate everyone's feedback and will continue with this.

The next show I will be attending will be Basement at the Hardcore Stadium with Ovlov and Fiddlehead.
No automatic alt text available.

If you're going feel free to say hi, I would love to hear more feedback. I am already looking forward to both Basement and Fiddlehead, but have yet to hear Ovlov's sound so I will get familiar with it before the show to get a better idea. I do believe tickets are still available if they are you can find them here:

triplebrecords.limitedrun.com


In the future I will try to think of a scheduled time to update the blog with new reviews, unless its easier for everybody for me to just post it the day after, like I will do for Basement, I was also thinking of doing reviews for new releases every so often, definitely want to do it for local bands but not sure about bigger releases. I'm always open to new suggestions, let me know what else you would like to see. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment